Here we offer a round-up of historical-naturalistic trips in and near Vicopisano.
The town, strategically located between Pisa and Lucca boasts proximity to the railway stations of Cascina and Pontedera, allowing easy access by train to the cities of Florence (45 minutes) and Siena (1 hour).
Don’t hesitate to ask advice on how to organize your trips !
- Vicopisano Old town tour and its towers
- Vicopisano and the historic churches
- Pontedera Piaggio Museum
For lovers of nature and sports, in addition to numerous pedestrian paths that start near the B&B, we also note this trips:
- Parco Regionale Migliarino-San Rossore-Massaciuccoli
- The monumental complex of the Certosa di Calci Museum of Natural History
- Uliveto Terme SPA baths
- San giuliano Terme SPA baths
- Casciana Terme SPA baths
Inside your room at Le Carabattole Bed & Breakfast you will find a book with a historical-informational nature trips, sightseeing and tips on places to eat.